Authorized Distributor of Metering Pumps
For precise and robust metering pumps, Coker Pump & Equipment Company remains a trusted leader for our Nevada and Central Valley / Bay Area customers in California. Our pumps, available from many top manufacturers, handle a variety of flows and pressures. For example, we carry the Neptune 500 Series of Metering Pumps. This line features the Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment feature which allows for better valve performance than variable linkage designs. We also offer the sturdy DMH Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump line from Grundfos. Its many features include maximum pressure up to 2900 PSI, with a duplex option for doubled capacity and double diaphragm leak detection. And Hydra-Cell metering products are compact, cost-effective pump systems with high performance ratings, including precise accuracy of +/- 1% and repeatability to 3% or better.
To learn more about the various metering pumps available from Coker, please contact us directly.
Neptune Metering Pumps
- Model: Series 500 "dia-Pump"
- Flow rates from .2 to 80 GPH
- Pressures up to 3000 PSI
- Adjustable from 10% to 100% of capacity by micrometer dial
- Available in cast iron with 316SS trim, 316SS, PVC, Alloy 20, Kynar
Grundfos Metering Pumps
- Model: DMX Mechanical Diaphragm Metering Pumps
- Flow rates from 1.3 to 2 x 166.4 GPH (up to 630 l/hr)
- Pressures range from 36 to 232 PSI
- Repeatable accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Manual or 4-20 mA stroke length control
- Duplex option for doubled capacity on DMX 226
Hydra Cell Metering Pumps
- Models: P100, P200, P300, P400, P500, P600
- Flow rates from 0 to 2100 GPH
- Pressures to 2500 PSI
- Repeatable accuracy to 3% or better
- Positive displacement with smooth, virtually pulse-free flow
- High volumetric efficiencies
Back To Top