Distributor of Precision Flow Meters
Effective precision flow meters are vital for providing safe, accurate, and efficient transfer of liquids and gases in an industrial setting. Coker Pump & Equipment Company is proud to carry advanced and high quality flow meters from LC Meters. For example, LC Meters offers several models of positive displacement flow meters, including the M-Series. These meters offer an uncompromising level of measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, and a broad range of industrial liquids. For accurate transfer of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), our customers often turn to the LC Meters’ MA series. These meters are made from cast aluminum, and feature rotors that turn with no metal-to-metal contact. This provides for machinery with sustained accuracy, little wear, and a longer service life. And products from LC Meters always conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
For more information about the various types of meter solutions available from LC Meters, please contact Coker directly.
- Model: Positive Displacement Flow Meters M-Series, MA Series, MS Series
- Sizes: 1 1/2" through 6"
- Flow rates: 5 GPM through 1000 GPM
- Materials: aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, steel with aluminum metering chamber
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Low maintenance, no metal to metal contact in measuring chamber
- Self-contained operation without electrical power or signal conditioning, no special piping required
- Electronic output and registration equipment where enhanced accuracy & electronic communications are needed
- Weights & Measures approval for custody transfer with mechanical or electrical registration systems meeting API standards
Back To Top