Distributor of Submersible Pumps
For sturdy, rugged pumps that are adept at handling solids and wastewater, Coker Pump & Equipment Company delivers high quality submersible pumps from top manufacturers. We stock the Barnes SH Series, which is available in both standard and explosion proof configurations. It is constructed of durable cast iron with oil-filled motors, creating a pump with uncompromising toughness. Available from EBARA is the Model EPD Optima, manufactured with high quality stainless steel components. It is an efficient, versatile, and reliable pump that is suitable for fixed or portable installations. And Xylem offers a full range of drainage pumps, with a line of submersible pumps that range from compact, portable units to large dewatering pumps for commercial and industrial applications.
To learn more about the many options available for submersible pumps for our clients in Nevada, Central Valley California, and the Bay Area, please contact us directly.
Barnes Submersible Dewatering Pumps
- Models: 70,71, 125, 126, SED, Standard Line, 9-Series, 7-Series
- Flows to 1400 GPM
- Heads to 240'
- Discharge from 2" to 6"
- Applications include construction, marine, utilities, municipal/gov't, mining, and more.
- Slim-line design allows these pumps to fit where other pumps cannot
Ebara Fluid Handling Submersible slurry or semi-dirty water pumps
- Model: EPD PRO Drainer
- Flows up to 86 GPM
- Heads to 61'
- Discharge from 1 ¼" to 1 ½"
- Applications include drainage, seepage, effluent/containment transfer, wastewater, decorative fountains
- Manufactured with high quality stainless steel components
Xylem Submersible Pumps
- Model: Flygt Channel Impeller Pumps
- Flows up to 48,000 GPM
- Motors up to 775 kW
- Made in cast iron & available in explosion-proof versions
- Do not require special housing or a superstructure to support them, reducing construction costs
- Applications include wastewater, storm water, sludge, power generation, agriculture, amusement industry, and more.
Back To Top